11. Open up your blinds and use as much natural light as possible before switching on your light bulbs. More sunshine = more happy!
12. Buy a metal straw!
13. Bring your favourite canvas or reusable shopping bag to your grocery shop, saves you 15c, and saves the Earth a whole lot of plastic!
14. Buy yourself a beautiful Keep Cup - not only does it make your morning coffee look so much more appealing, but you don't have to waste cardboard or styrofoam coffee cups.
15. Why not plant a garden? With more time at home, planting your own veggie garden gets you your daily dose of Vitamin D, plus it's a great sustainable step!
16. Get your daily exercise in with walking or riding to the shops or work, instead of using your car.
17. Recycle your old food jars, and containers! Give your old jam jars a good wash, tie a ribbon around them, pick a bunch of your favourite flowers, and you've got a gorgeous, sustainable flower vase!
18. Buy local food products, instead of from a large scale corporation! Plus, the chances are that local farmers use less pesticides and chemicals, making your fresh produce healthier for you and our Earth!
19. Donate your old clothes, instead of throwing them out!
20. Do your research on brands that have a sustainable mission, and a sustainable range! Here at Homebodii, we operate with a central focus on sustainability in all that we do, which is why we are so proud of our entirely eco-friendly Petra range. Made entirely from 100% recyclable Tencel material, it is our most comfortable, breathable and feel-good collection yet! The Petra range features delicate bralettes, slips, PJ's and robes - so visit our Pacific Fair boutique or browse the full collection online.