fortnightly with Afterpay. More info.
Volume Let Europe's Finest Style Experts Spice up Your Home
Step 1 Placement: Placement allows you to select where you would like your personalisation to appear on your garment. Please select from the options below
Step 2 Select font: Font allows you to select which font you would like your text in. Please select from the options provided. Note fonts made available to you are based on position selected.
Step 3 Personalise: Personalise allows you to either enter text only or provide you with the option to select text with an emjoi, a motif or a crest with your initial. Please select from the options provided.
Step 4 Select Colour: Colour refers to the thread colour options available to you. You will see if we have provided our recommendation but you can get creative and use the drop down box to select the colour of your choice.
Did you know your home can speak volumes if you want it to? Interiorator: Volume offers a European trip with nine seasoned art and design professionals who know the ropes. Listen to their life stories, use their insider secrets, and design an interior that says everything about who you are in a meaningful, sophisticated and colourful way.
Tell your own story with your interior - and don't forget to add a little craziness! If your guests say, 'I don't know where to look first!' when they first see your home, then you're probably on the right track. Stop being so modest and start enjoying everything you have to the fullest!
Features contributions from:
- Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet of Studio MHNA in Paris (storytelling in interior design)
- Ana Losa Ramalho, owner of the antique lamps shop L de Luz in Porto (lighting and travel Carnaval dos Caretos in Braganca)
- Anne van der Zwaag, curator and art historian in Utrecht / Simone Post, Isaac Monte, Beatrice Waanders (materials)
- Frank Visser IJM Colour (colour in interior design)
- Babette Kulik, London (vintage furniture and books) / Edin Kjellvertz Dusty & Deco Stockholm
- Flore de Brantes, art gallery owner in Brussels (building an art collection)
- Michael Zomers, owner Zomers (flowers)
- Candida Zanelli, art director for Elle Decor Italia and Architectural Digest China (Salon del Mobile)
- Tasha Marks (the history and art of hosting)
- Nine seasoned interior design professionals tell their unique life stories
- Readers learn how to tell their own life stories in their interiors
- Features all original photography - sophisticated and colourful
About the Author
Patrick Kooiman (Rotterdam, 1969) is the writer and photographer of the award-winning blog Interiorator.com. With his sharp pen and a taste for interiors that break the mould, Patrick has been sharing his unique and sophisticated style for more than five years. He has published long-form interviews with the world's very best designers such as Jan des Bouvrie, Tom Dixon, Hubert le Gall and Gert Voorjans.
We love that you want to make this as individual as you are. We just wanted to let you know for personalised goods, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for delivery on top of standard and express delivery time frames. Due to the nature of the personalisation process, any embroidery on the pocket will cause the pocket to be slightly closed from sewing to give the most aesthetically pleasing effect. You are also unable to return personalised goods unless we have made a mistake. For more information about personalisation click here.
Our team loving wrapping up your goods and getting them ready for shipping. For everything you need to know about our shipping and returns please click here.
We love getting questions about our products and have created a list for frequently asked which can be viewed here. We also recommend that you check out our reviews page as well on each product for more information.
Our beautiful Homebodii team at our studio on the stunning Gold Coast in Australia are here to help you with any questions or assistance you may need. Please reach out to them via our contact us page.