**This product is available for instore purchase only at our beautiful Homebodii Boutique located at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre on the Gold Coast in Queensland
With a unique gentle spirit, acute intelligence, a sturdy muscular build, and thick fur coats in a remarkable range of colours, the Icelandic horse is a special breed and beloved creature for the inhabitants of its native Iceland, and for horse lovers the world over.
Over a five-year period, Argentinian photographer Guadalupe Laiz undertook an extraordinary photographic project to capture and celebrate the pastoral beauty and pure grace of these magnificent horses in their natural habitat - the rugged, raw, and often otherworldly terrain of the country of Iceland. The Horses of Iceland is a stunning and vivid photography collection providing thrilling glimpses of the many types of Icelandic horses in the wild and in rare communal moments with man, taking the reader on a breathtaking visual journey and an inspirational experience.
- A showcase of unfettered nature and the animal kingdom at its finest, this gorgeous photography book presents approximately 300 lush colour images of the serene and spirited horses of Iceland in the rarefied, dramatic backdrop of their native landscape
- Includes fascinating historical and background information about this special breed of horse and captivating behind-the-scenes stories from the author about photographing some of the startling candid moments captured behind her lens
- For fans of wildlife photography, nature conservation, exploration travel, and anyone who admires and appreciates the sublime presence and pure beauty of the majestic horse
300 colour photographs
Shipping & Returns
Homebodii ships worldwide.
- Free Australia wide shipping for all orders over $200AUD
- Flat rate shipping within Australia of $10 for all orders under $200AUD
- Express courier delivery within Australia for $25AUD
- Click here to see more information on shipping
Refunds and Exchanges
At Homebodii we understand that all styles may not suit everyone, and we value our customer's satisfaction.
For exchanges we allow 14 business days from date of delivery for items to be returned back to our warehouse. If you would prefer to return an item for a refund we allow 7 business days from date of delivery for orders within Australia, or 14 business days for international orders for items to be returned to our warehouse.
Sale items, bodysuits, and panties, do not qualify for refunds.
View all returns information
View our full list of FAQs here.
How do I best care for my homebodii garment?
Always check the care label before washing. We recommend always hand-washing all delicate garments. However, selected homebodii garments can be machine washed in warm water with like colours, tumble-dried on low heat, and cool ironed if needed (thank you, satin-charmeuse)! If you find your homebodii item to be wrinkled, simply running a cool iron should fix it. As well as this, you can hang your homebodii garment in the bathroom while you have a shower, and allow the steam to loosen the wrinkles.
How do I know which size will best fit me?
In order to ensure you are completely confident with the way your homebodii garment fits you, we have provided a sizing chart in the size and fit dropdown menu. Feel free to contact
our homebodii style advice team for thorough, one-on-one sizing assistance through our online contact form
or by calling (07) 5529 1973. Or contact us via our live-chat on our website during trading hours
What if I'm not home when my package arrives?
If you are not available to sign for the package at the time of delivery, a calling card will be left at your address. Please make sure you follow this up with the appropriate courier in order to receive your package. All our careers have parcel-tracking technology.