fortnightly with Afterpay. More info.
Alqo Wasi Alpaca Dusty Rose Jumper
Step 1 Placement: Placement allows you to select where you would like your personalisation to appear on your garment. Please select from the options below
Step 2 Select font: Font allows you to select which font you would like your text in. Please select from the options provided. Note fonts made available to you are based on position selected.
Step 3 Personalise: Personalise allows you to either enter text only or provide you with the option to select text with an emjoi, a motif or a crest with your initial. Please select from the options provided.
Step 4 Select Colour: Colour refers to the thread colour options available to you. You will see if we have provided our recommendation but you can get creative and use the drop down box to select the colour of your choice.
Chunky, natural, handmade cable pullovers are the real treat for your dog! Forever warm in Dusty Pink alpaca dog sweater.
- Handcrafted from alpaca fibre blends
- Soft and warm to the touch
- Not itchy & hypoallergenic
- Leash opening
– Churro is a 6 month miniature Poodle size XS.
This garment has been designed thinking on the well-being of your pet.
NOTE: JUMPERS RUN LARGE
50% Alpaca, 45 % Acrylic, 5% Wool.
Alqo Wasi is devoted to creating timeless and authentic pieces made of luxurious alpaca fibre blends.
Alpaca is one of the world’s most luxurious fabrics, “it” is a jewel among all other synthetic fibres and harsh materials found in our everyday lives. The world of high fashion recognizes alpaca for its natural attributes:
- Natural thermostat: Alpaca fibre traps body heat in cooler temperatures and releases it in the warmer ones.
- Pilling: The silky fiber and long hairs of alpaca wool allow less pilling compared to other fibres.
- Animal-friendly: Alpaca is not harmed during the shearing process.
- Softness (hand): Alpaca fibre is silky, soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. It is prized for its unique silky feel and luxurious handle. Alpaca is as soft as cashmere and warmer and stronger than lambs’ wool.
- Elasticity and Resistance: Alpaca fibre is unusually strong, resilient, and has very good elasticity, making it possible to compare it with wool and other animal fibres.
- Lanolin-free: Lanolin is grease found in most sheep’s wool that protects the fibre, imparts a “unique” odour, and is the cause of wool allergies. “Alpaca” fibre does not itch, and it is hypoallergenic.
- Does not preserve humidity.
We love that you want to make this as individual as you are. We just wanted to let you know for personalised goods, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for delivery on top of standard and express delivery time frames. Due to the nature of the personalisation process, any embroidery on the pocket will cause the pocket to be slightly closed from sewing to give the most aesthetically pleasing effect. You are also unable to return personalised goods unless we have made a mistake. For more information about personalisation click here.
Our team loving wrapping up your goods and getting them ready for shipping. For everything you need to know about our shipping and returns please click here.
We love getting questions about our products and have created a list for frequently asked which can be viewed here. We also recommend that you check out our reviews page as well on each product for more information.
Our beautiful Homebodii team at our studio on the stunning Gold Coast in Australia are here to help you with any questions or assistance you may need. Please reach out to them via our contact us page.